Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   How effective is offline marketing (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/4256-how-effective-offline-marketing.html)

sportznuts 03-02-2006 12:04 PM

Here's an update on the 3,000 flyers (3 spots) I purchased on ebay. They kept telling me for over a month they would distribute them. I finally said I wanted my money back. They refunded my money and all they said was they didn't realize how expensive it would be to purchase so many flyers. They basically jerked me around the whole month, they could have told me the truth, refunded my money right away and I'd be fine with it.

Oh well. It was worth a try.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0