Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   How effective is offline marketing (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/4256-how-effective-offline-marketing.html)

MattP 02-06-2006 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fub@Feb 2 2006, 07:07 PM

1 sign up for every 1000 or 10000 fliers?


Yeah, this is the key question for me, anyone who has punted out large numbers of fliers recently let us know what response rates you got?

Thanks

corpfan1 02-06-2006 01:11 PM

I downloaded some freeware on the net...just do a search for Avery Mailing Labels printing or something like that...will get exact answer posted soon.

PokerMaster 02-06-2006 07:08 PM

I cant measure the success really as I am using the same bonus codes for my online promotions...

corpfan1 02-06-2006 07:17 PM

Get more bonus codes!

sportznuts 02-07-2006 05:03 AM

I have 3,000 flyers being distrubuted with 3 spots on it advertising Party Poker w/ bonus codes.

They should all be distributed within a couple days. I'm not exactly expecting anything huge, but if I just get 1 signup it's worth my $100. If I get more than 1 RMP, then I'll talk to these people again to do this on a monthly basis.

I'll let you guys know any results I get.

FattyOwnz 02-08-2006 08:26 AM

how are you getting them distributed i have 8000 party poker flyers ready to go out with my local newspaper. The bonus code ismy home town, obv i get 1 sign up who plays 25 nl on party :D

sportznuts 02-08-2006 09:45 PM

It was an auction on ebay from a powerseller. I purchased 3 business card sized spots on the flyer they are distributing for $99. They are going out with family and friends and distributing the flyers in Virginia.

I assume they are advertising their own ebay store and are trying to recoup the costs of the 3,000 flyers which is around $270 for them.

I emailed them 3 business card sized Party Poker ads w/ bonus codes to put on their flyer.

I'm crossing my fingers, but it's only $99 so I think it's worth a try.

Just 1 signup is my goal, anything more and I will be ecstatic.

You gotta figure I'll get 1 signup out of 3,000 flyers. If I don't, I certainly will question whether these flyers ever went out but it's possible I get zero return. We'll see.

I'm glad to see everybody sharing their ideas. I'm willing to try just about anything.

Justin 02-09-2006 01:08 PM

Has anyone found the software thats free for the Avery stickers? I've been looking all over and can't find a program.

CAZ 02-09-2006 01:19 PM

Not sure if any of it is wortwhile, but i would think using software directly from averys site would be best as far as compatability with avery labels...

http://www.avery.com/us/software/index.jsp

i am going to look at it closer once i pick up the labels.

TotalGamblingPortal 02-14-2006 03:04 AM

I always take some good looking business cards while I am at a live poker room. That has been pretty successful. Most recently at the Cherokee Casino in Tulsa OK. Sinful Poker was part of a unique campaign. They were giving out condoms with the Sinful poker logo on it. I loved it so much I added them as an affiliate and am adding them to my freerolls


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0