Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions

Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-06-2006, 10:33 AM
MattP MattP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by fub@Feb 2 2006, 07:07 PM

1 sign up for every 1000 or 10000 fliers?
Yeah, this is the key question for me, anyone who has punted out large numbers of fliers recently let us know what response rates you got?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-06-2006, 02:11 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,432
Default

I downloaded some freeware on the net...just do a search for Avery Mailing Labels printing or something like that...will get exact answer posted soon.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-06-2006, 08:08 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I cant measure the success really as I am using the same bonus codes for my online promotions...
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-06-2006, 08:17 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,432
Default

Get more bonus codes!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-07-2006, 06:03 AM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

I have 3,000 flyers being distrubuted with 3 spots on it advertising Party Poker w/ bonus codes.

They should all be distributed within a couple days. I'm not exactly expecting anything huge, but if I just get 1 signup it's worth my $100. If I get more than 1 RMP, then I'll talk to these people again to do this on a monthly basis.

I'll let you guys know any results I get.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-08-2006, 09:26 AM
FattyOwnz FattyOwnz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 208
Default

how are you getting them distributed i have 8000 party poker flyers ready to go out with my local newspaper. The bonus code ismy home town, obv i get 1 sign up who plays 25 nl on party
__________________
Free Poker Tournament's : Win iPods and Cash

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-08-2006, 10:45 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

It was an auction on ebay from a powerseller. I purchased 3 business card sized spots on the flyer they are distributing for $99. They are going out with family and friends and distributing the flyers in Virginia.

I assume they are advertising their own ebay store and are trying to recoup the costs of the 3,000 flyers which is around $270 for them.

I emailed them 3 business card sized Party Poker ads w/ bonus codes to put on their flyer.

I'm crossing my fingers, but it's only $99 so I think it's worth a try.

Just 1 signup is my goal, anything more and I will be ecstatic.

You gotta figure I'll get 1 signup out of 3,000 flyers. If I don't, I certainly will question whether these flyers ever went out but it's possible I get zero return. We'll see.

I'm glad to see everybody sharing their ideas. I'm willing to try just about anything.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Has anyone found the software thats free for the Avery stickers? I've been looking all over and can't find a program.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-09-2006, 02:19 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Not sure if any of it is wortwhile, but i would think using software directly from averys site would be best as far as compatability with avery labels...

http://www.avery.com/us/software/index.jsp

i am going to look at it closer once i pick up the labels.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-14-2006, 04:04 AM
TotalGamblingPortal TotalGamblingPortal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10
Default

I always take some good looking business cards while I am at a live poker room. That has been pretty successful. Most recently at the Cherokee Casino in Tulsa OK. Sinful Poker was part of a unique campaign. They were giving out condoms with the Sinful poker logo on it. I loved it so much I added them as an affiliate and am adding them to my freerolls
__________________
Entertainment Addicts-Minimum 3 Freerolls a Week
Spades Lounge-$40,000 in PreRegister Freerolls
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offline Marketing kaus New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 12-20-2006 09:55 PM
The Seasons of Offline Marketing Julia Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 0 08-04-2006 09:35 AM
is offline marketing legal in us? mhossa Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 2 06-15-2006 02:00 PM
Offline versus Online Marketing Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-30-2005 07:36 AM
A post on offline marketing Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-09-2005 01:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0