Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions

Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-21-2006, 05:41 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

Any response is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have no problem putting one up. What do the rest of you guys think?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I second. This is a very important part of affiliating. My biggest competition at stacks poker doesn't have a website...put that in perspective.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2006, 06:02 AM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

I think offline advertising is a good way to get your feet wet in this business.

It allows people with hardly any money at all to go out and get results.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 113
Default

I think general would include offline advertising. Having another subforum is just one more subforum that has to be checked.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i think that more effort should be put into this area, and when people make posts in general about it, it falls down the page and dies an unreplied death. I think a brainstorm section or a couple sticky's with some great inputs would suffice
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

I'd have to agree with BB. A separate forum allows users to look back over what has been discussed, without having to filter through all the threads.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-23-2006, 07:25 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

That's probably the biggest reason I would like to have a special section. Offline advertising and Online advertising are 2 totally different venues for promoting poker. I'm very surprised Jeremy, who became a successful affiliate by blowing up the offline game and creating an incredible e-book discussing how he he's making $10,000 per month from offline, doesn't support this wholeheartedly. In fact, Jeremy's offline strategies in this particular section would be most useful.

I see topics all the time, especially offline topics that get lost in the shuffle in the General Forum.

Some might say, why not use the Brainstorm section, well, there's only been 1 post there over the last 30 days, so I'm not sure that would be the best place.

I think a special section for Offline would be a great place for newbies and successful affiliates alike to either help or learn creative ways to make money without using a computer.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay as soon as I get home I will make this forum...........
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-24-2006, 05:15 AM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

Thanks Jeremy, YOU THE MAN!

It's a great place to stick your e-book banner.

You're e-book is incredible and what I've learned from it is you really have to try many different things and always "think outside the box".
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Jeremy, why not have an offline section? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-12-2006 02:21 PM
Offline vs. Online Conversion bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-21-2005 05:09 AM
A post on offline marketing Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-09-2005 01:26 AM
Wow.. Local niche with offline works! bsgjunkie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-14-2005 05:28 AM
Offline Promos Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-22-2005 04:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0