Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   Hey Jeremy, how about an offline section? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/4143-hey-jeremy-how-about-offline-section.html)

sportznuts 01-21-2006 04:41 PM

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Jeremy 01-21-2006 04:50 PM

I have no problem putting one up. What do the rest of you guys think?

Brandon 01-21-2006 08:00 PM

I second. This is a very important part of affiliating. My biggest competition at stacks poker doesn't have a website...put that in perspective.

sportznuts 01-22-2006 05:02 AM

I think offline advertising is a good way to get your feet wet in this business.

It allows people with hardly any money at all to go out and get results.

Jay 01-22-2006 11:15 AM

I think general would include offline advertising. Having another subforum is just one more subforum that has to be checked.

Brandon 01-22-2006 11:27 AM

i think that more effort should be put into this area, and when people make posts in general about it, it falls down the page and dies an unreplied death. I think a brainstorm section or a couple sticky's with some great inputs would suffice

Flopster 01-23-2006 06:58 AM

I'd have to agree with BB. A separate forum allows users to look back over what has been discussed, without having to filter through all the threads.

sportznuts 01-23-2006 06:25 PM

That's probably the biggest reason I would like to have a special section. Offline advertising and Online advertising are 2 totally different venues for promoting poker. I'm very surprised Jeremy, who became a successful affiliate by blowing up the offline game and creating an incredible e-book discussing how he he's making $10,000 per month from offline, doesn't support this wholeheartedly. In fact, Jeremy's offline strategies in this particular section would be most useful.

I see topics all the time, especially offline topics that get lost in the shuffle in the General Forum.

Some might say, why not use the Brainstorm section, well, there's only been 1 post there over the last 30 days, so I'm not sure that would be the best place.

I think a special section for Offline would be a great place for newbies and successful affiliates alike to either help or learn creative ways to make money without using a computer.

Jeremy 01-23-2006 06:53 PM

Okay as soon as I get home I will make this forum...........

sportznuts 01-24-2006 04:15 AM

Thanks Jeremy, YOU THE MAN!

It's a great place to stick your e-book banner.

You're e-book is incredible and what I've learned from it is you really have to try many different things and always "think outside the box".


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0