Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
poker face poker face is offline
poker newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 6
Default Re-design review

Hi

I would be grateful for suggestions or comments on the re-design of my site.

Although it started out as a casino only site I seem to have been spending more of my time on the poker side of it. I would also grateful for suggestions as to other "must play" poker rooms that might not be already included.
__________________
poker face

www.bestwebcasino.info
www.bestcasino.org.uk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Personally I would get rid of the about.com headlines. Maybe I am wrong but why send the readers away from your site to another.

Quick question though I seen the babel fish translator...does this actually translate the page into the other language in proper format?

I just thought that no software translater could accuratly translate a page. Not the way a human translator could.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-26-2007, 07:19 PM
poker face poker face is offline
poker newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 6
Default

Thanks Kaus,

Unfortunately, I dont have as much time as I would like in order to update news and about.com seem to be one of the better feeds for news. However I am considering in moving it to its own page.

In reference to the translator although its not perfect for the longer sentences, its ok for translating words in tables etc.

Thanks again for your feedback
__________________
poker face

www.bestwebcasino.info
www.bestcasino.org.uk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-26-2007, 07:19 PM
poker face poker face is offline
poker newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 6
Default

thanks

Last edited by poker face : 04-26-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new design to review alance New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 16 01-30-2007 10:29 PM
Site design stolen again - what to do? dbirider General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 01-04-2007 05:06 AM
Site Review Again Please - 4th Design Graham New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 11 10-15-2006 03:30 AM
Review – PromotePoker.com – A TopQMedia Design GoodKarmaKid New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 04-20-2006 01:35 AM
How much to pay for Professional Web Site Design? GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 18 09-07-2005 11:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0