Please Comment on My Site
I have had this site for a while now, but am trying to get going on it now. If you could take a look and make any suggestions I would appreciate it.
The goal of the site is to provide information to online poker satellite tournaments to live and online events.
I'm trying to find out if it is possible to get an RSS feed or something to put up the satellite tournaments at the feature rooms of Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet and Poker Stars. All of which are going to be promoted under PAW trackers. Well, not UB. I'm still thinking about wether or not to replace UB with AP or an other room.
www.pokersatellitecenter.com
Thanks,
SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|