Looks nice...wish I could understand the content but..
Forums are hard and I am about ready to drop mine. I have a few regular posters (posts are still minimal by them) and others are just stupid password requests. I have just had it I think my time could be put to better use with the main site than the forum. Undecided about it yet
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
To answer your main question, I think you may see more conversions if you have a Top 5 or Top 10 list of which are the best sites. People seem to want to play at the best site, so if you tell them which they are and they don't have an account at any of the top ones, they may try them out.
Also, maybe a catchy banner with a special promotion for one of the rooms right in the center of the page.
Thanks for the tips! I think I will do it that way... have a top 5 list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
To answer your main question, I think you may see more conversions if you have a Top 5 or Top 10 list of which are the best sites. People seem to want to play at the best site, so if you tell them which they are and they don't have an account at any of the top ones, they may try them out.
Also, maybe a catchy banner with a special promotion for one of the rooms right in the center of the page.