Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2007, 03:20 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Opt-in Newsletters

Just curious who everyone use for newsletters. I just spent the last however long doing mine and sent it out when I was than notified that this was unacceptable content in which case I am no longer able to use thier services . So I need a company for optin newsletters that can allows gambling related content to go through and does not get filtered from the main email providers. Thanks for your help
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2007, 03:33 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 576
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

i also need this kind of information, how much do these companys normally charge?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I have been looking and for roughly 1000 emails to go out per month is near $20 however I did this already today and spent a couple hours doing mine than sent it out and because it was gambling related I can not so I am stuck. Now that I have seen how much more appealing a newsletter is vs the standard hotmail, I really want the newsletter.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 612
Default

I have heard of affiliates using Aweber.com but cannot speak personally about any experiences with them.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-01-2007, 05:33 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 233
Default

I use Aweber.com and love it. I've had no problems with gambling related content, it's $180 for a year, and you can send out unlimited emails. Once you reach over 10,000 opt ins it's $9.99 for each additional 10,000.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Aweber is by far the best........ hands down.

Here's one of my favorite newsletter and list building ebook you can dowload for free.

I just uploaded it to one of my websites to share with all PAW members. I do have resale and giveaway rights to this product so feel free to copy it, or send it on to a friend.

This is top notch advice from a guy who knows what he's talking about.

Enjoy........ http://drbproducts.com/Mailing-List-Paychecks.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

This is just driving me nuts today. I have spent and wasted way to much time on it. The first was with Constant Contact (who does not allow gambling content) did a complete newsletter added my links images text the whole nine. Go to send and cant. So fine that's alright I found Benchmark who still keeps telling me in chat that hotmail does not filter them...ya ok. Spent the time again getting a newsletter ready, seeing as I am trying to push the poker player for a year thing and a couple other promos I have I figure writing it in a basic email would show lack of interest. So it's been quite some time now and still no email to any hotmail accounts. I have given up on this task today for lack of patience and will check out Aweber tomorrow. Thanks guys!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Wow

I've never had those kind of problems.

Aweber is the way to go.

Making easy money why you sleep is what autoresponders are all about.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-02-2007, 05:46 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 121
Default

PHPlist is great for newsletters and email lists. Works great and can send thousands of emails for free. You can customize it to fit in your webste.
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions - What would you think? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 37 09-27-2006 11:59 AM
Casino, Poker, Bingo and Limited Sports Content LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-28-2006 06:32 AM
Thoughts on Newsletters texignweb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-23-2005 07:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0