Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-26-2006, 06:46 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 218
Default Casino, Poker, Bingo and Limited Sports Content

I am launching a new site today.. with 3 partners and a few freelance writers. Original Uniuqe content for those looking, and a pre-written content without copyright option.

THe site currently excepts PayPal, Neteller is accepted via PM, because I haven't found a better way yet.

http://www.spiceyournet.com

We offer Newsletters, reviews, articles, etc. We have Casino, Bingo, and Poker Newsletters available for ppl to send to their forums and/or mailing lists, these are subscription based, and available for one time purchase, as well. Again there, if you need to pay via Neteller let me know. The newsletters include all the latest bonus and promotions from 4-8 sites in your industry.

Please excuse the mess, we just opened today, and aren't nearly finished adding all of the things that the site will offer.

~LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2006, 05:32 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 218
Default

Realized I had missed a pretty important link hehe, you can now see the review paga with prices and everything! lol

~LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0