News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-08-2007, 07:51 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 188
Default Do you tolerate

Just a quick question for those of you who run leagues. Do you tolerate others bashing others? I am not just talking about the odd person who calls the other guy donkey I am talking about someone who thorughout the amjority of the game just lays it thick on everyone. Telling them where to go,name calling etc? I find this very offensive however that is me. I don;t want members to not enjoy themselves but I also dont want to seem like I am dictating what can and can not be done.

Myself personally I have said things to people in chat but never to the extremem of others, mine is more of asking them how they could have logically made a call like that. So long story short do any of you condone this behaviour...if you do, than do the other members just not care. Or flip side do you handle it and if so to what point?

Thanks I was just appalled that someone would be so crude in a league game...it happens in an everyday freeroll but I have never seen it this far. I was told to go ***** myself and some racial slurs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,261
Default

That kind of behavior would be a violation of almost any cardroom's rules, I think.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2007, 08:53 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 188
Default

Yes it would, once he figured out I was the one running the league he dropped it. He was mocking a few times but had apologized to me for the comments and said it was allin fun. But you could see others were getting upset which is why I said something during the game.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate account closed for life? Georgia Poker PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 19 01-31-2006 11:23 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0