News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2007, 05:21 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 172
Default 4kingpoker.com - HELP / ADVICE needed 15 months on

hi all

I would really appreciate some feedback on my site http://www.4kingpoker.com 15 months on from launch

It has had a few overhauls but nothing major

blue columns are now black
homepage has more summary reviews
youtubes added / changed weekly

My webdesigner mate is suggesting a pretty big overhaul of the layout throughout - some sounds ok but I'm not so sure as I dont want to loose SERPS etc and I think the problem is that I need to send more time building links than changing the design

I'd really value any feedback -

is the site unappealing ?

is it too busy with too many links / options / info on homepage ?

what % of visitors do you all expect to click through to other pages from homepage ?

The site is now getting reasonable traffic (but not massive) and is now paying the mortgage which was the original target - I know want to double+ rev

I want to decide if the two narrow black column & central single / double column look is ok and I just need to work on more content and links

or if the look / design is off putting and something that needs work

The forum is ok with 1700 ish members but IMHO signups are not coming from members but visitors and review pages

I have a couple of ideas for the forum but I am thinking of dropping the private tournies as they are alot of hastle - any suggestions on how to keep a forum growing etc without running tournies

Thanks in advance for any suggestions good & bad

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better

http://www.badbeatornot.com - Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... http://www.milliondollarpokerguide.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick Advertising Sale Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 12-05-2006 10:02 PM
name the top 3 USA poker sites in the next 3 months? PokerGuy73 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 10-16-2006 01:44 PM
feedback on 4kingpoker.com a few months in scrawnybob New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 08-08-2006 11:39 AM
Visiting Europe for 5-6 Months indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 06-12-2006 05:50 AM
after 6 months of being an affiliate... guitman03 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 05-18-2006 03:28 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0