News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-08-2006, 10:22 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 384
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default Visiting Europe for 5-6 Months

I know we have a handful of European affiliates out there. I'm getting married on October 7th in the United States. The following week me and my wife are going to be moving to Kamen, Germany for about 5-6 months. I've never been over to Europe or even left the States for that matter. We will be visiting several spots across Europe while we are there but will actually be living in Germany and will spend most of our time there.

I was wondering if you any fellow affiliates lived anywhere near Kamen, Germany, and might want to get together for drinks while I'm visiting. Or I figured surely some of you might have some advice on places to see or things to do. Anyone?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-08-2006, 10:50 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 331
Default

I'll be in Germany for World Cup (june 9th till July9th) and will probably stick around until Love Parade later that month, when are you coming over? I'll be back for October Fest if you feel like traveling across the country I can guarentee you it'll be the most fun you ever had with your pants on!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2006, 11:12 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 384
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Clarke,

Heya. We won't be around until October 18th-19th. I'm not sure when October Fest is but it sounds exciting! I'm actually going to be working pretty much full time while I'm there from the stationary location we will be living at so really we will only have the weekends and a few small vacations while we are there. However, I'd still definitely like to try to meet up!
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default Traveling Europe

Oktoberfest is in Munich from the last week of September and the two first weeks of October. I had a great time there. One of my friends ended up in the hospital after a few masses too much. (Ein mass is a one litre beer). He tried to climb a fence and cut his hands badly. Apart from that we had a great stay. I highly recommend it.

Go see Berlin for its historical importance. See the East/West differences. Also there is a lot of cultural stuff there. Six world class symphony orchestras for example. I was there a few weeks ago and it is a nice city with many green streets with trees planted along the pavement.

As with most of Central/Northern Europe the best weather is in the summer. Roughly from May to October. Winter = sucks. It's dark and rains all the time.

I found Kamen on a map. It is fairly close to Amsterdam. Visit a coffee shop in the red light district.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:18 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 384
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Yeah I'm sure I'll do the Amsterdam trip a few times while I'm there...really wish the CAC was having another convention in Amsterdam sometime early next year before I leave the area.

Sounds like there is lots to see and do...I'm pretty excited about it but will be pretty busy most of the time. I'll try to post some trip reports.....where in Europe has some good casinos to play at, anyone know?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieangler
Where in Europe has some good casinos to play at, anyone know?

The Concorde Card Casino in Vienna, Austria.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0