News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2007, 08:18 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 510
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default New Homepage Have a Look

I am in the process of developing this site Toxic Online Poker Rooms this is just a homepage and is going to change when the real site is done, i just threw this up to get the domain some changing content till the big site is launched. Anyhow any suggestions and opinions on the basic theme of the site will be well appreciated.
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2007, 09:29 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 404
Default

Looks really cool Eric. I haven't really seen a design quite like that yet, so I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet. I personally like it as it differentiates you from the pack, not so much with content, but you're injecting some fun into the design and concept. I also like the domain name as it's very brandable.

Best of luck with it!

Mark
__________________
Focalclick
Sunpoker.com - 100 WSOP packages now available - OneSickPromo - $1000 CPA offers.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2007, 10:47 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 510
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Hey thanks for the reply Mark! I have huge expectations with this site, i was thinking of developing it, and selling it, as that is what i have been making my money off of since the new law took effect, however i have received some very nice compliments on not only the basic theme (which is really basic from what i plan to do with it) but also the domain name its self. So i think im going to put in the effort to make this project work.

I am still welcoming anyother suggestions, comments, or ideas.....

lol, i just went to buy the .net etc.. for this domain and someone just bought it today. day late and a dollor short, the story of my life.....
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 196
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Mark pretty much said everything I could Eric. The sign up, bonus & download buttons beside Mansion don't really fit in as well as they could, and I'd use some sort of a textured background rather than the plain black, but otherwise everything looks good, and I'll be interested to see how this site gets on.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2007, 07:58 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 763
Default

Yea great design. Really cool work.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2007, 10:52 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Default

I love it! It looks no where near any other bonus/promo site I have seen and I actually stayed to look at a few things which normally I don't.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 140
Default

I will sell you toxicpoker.net for $50,000,000....lol i'm just kidding...I love the design! Great work!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-04-2007, 08:10 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 510
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Thanks for all the great reviews, i have been working on this all weekend, hopefully it will be done in the next week or so, when it is i will repost!
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
DominoD DominoD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 50
Default

The header doesnt work...

Forget it it loaded now.. lol, but it was like it didnt work... you know the "X"
__________________
Get a Free Video Poker Javascript Game On Your Website


Nett Poker | Poker Forum | Bingo | Casino | Norsk Tipping


Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
Poker is now a Luck game. The Lottery is a game of skill.
LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2007, 09:26 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominoD
The header doesnt work...

Forget it it loaded now.. lol, but it was like it didnt work... you know the "X"


Yea it was a little slow. I hope it's just your host and not the graphics.

I'm on a 6MB cable modem and it took a good 15 seconds to load all the images.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Homepage and inside Link Section link exchange wanted- Christmas present!! epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-03-2006 02:55 AM
Homepage redesign review please PokerMaster New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-17-2006 05:08 PM
Homepage Link swap epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-28-2006 06:39 AM
Homepage link exchange epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-28-2006 02:58 PM
aff banners / branding or plain text links on homepage ? scrawnybob New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 08-25-2006 06:44 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0