I've had players get the free $10 no problem, no deposit needed.
Site looks good. I generally recommend people stay away from using the domain names in articles(for example, say "Bonus Center" instead of "Bonus-Center.com"), however in your case I think it's needed, because you need people to remember the exact domain, and the fact that it has a dash in it.
I think the random quote bar that you have could be used for something better, something like "Hot Deal of the Month" or something that you can promote your visitors.
Title of site says "You're guide", it should be "Your guide".
Run the site through W3C Validator, couple of things you should look into cleaning up: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...-center.com%2F
Font on the main page looks to be Times New Roman. Arial or Verdana or something else always looks a lot clearner.
Review pages generally look very professional and slick, however the logo of the site room, as well as the "points of interest" sidebar really don't fit in well, particularly in regard to the PKR Review. This is a very basic mockup I spent 5 minutes on, but my idea would be to extend the review text to cover the whole section, but have a little sidebar with the points of interest like so:
