News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2007, 04:39 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 137
Default Leagues

I am looking for information regarding leagues and the benefits or lack there off with anyone who has experience in this. I am finalizing a few details with a poker room and before I completly through alot into it I would like to have some insight on others past experiences running these. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance
__________________
Pokerriver International League
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 323
Default

leagues need a good niche, and consistent marketing to a community style base of players to be effective. Well ran leagues with the right partnership with the right room can work... they are also a time investment in promotion and league operation.

if you have any specific questions i might can help answer a little more.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-05-2007, 01:29 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 220
Default

Leagues were/are the most succesfull thing for me as an affiliate.
The problem is I gave very good prizes and i cannot make a new league with worse prizes.
I'm using a modified 'party tournament formula' and calculating points for 70 people is a pain ... I can buy Poker league software but is not as complex as I wanted it too be... so maybe in the future it will update or something else will come out.

I make a new season on another site... I would love to make one on a playtech site but these guys ALWAYS screw up my tournament settings so I cannot trust them on this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
House of cards is unfairly stacked against internet Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-27-2006 04:42 PM
Opinions - What would you think? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 37 09-27-2006 10:59 AM
Online Poker Leagues SmackDog General Poker Chat 2 08-19-2006 06:24 PM
Anyone here running poker leagues? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-24-2005 09:46 AM
What about leagues Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 03-30-2005 01:41 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0