Online Poker Leagues
Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but I am running 3 leagues in September at Absolute, Poker.com and Paradise Poker.
All leagues have various buy in amounts and the top finishers in the points standings qualify for a free roll finals tournament. At the finals tournament, the winner will get cash, plus a Smack Dog Champions Bracelet.
I am wondering if any affiliates or their own forum members would like to participate in my leagues?
You can get the dates/times and all the details of my leagues here:
http://smackdogpoker.com/forum/index.php?showforum=41
I am honestly not trying to spam this on you guys, but just thought I'd open it up to everyone as a way of keeping their players playing.
You or your players just need to sign up on the forum and post their info if you want to play.
See you all later,
SmackDog
|