News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2006, 02:09 PM
DaveB DaveB is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 5
Default Holdem Blackjack site for review please

Hi all,

First post and first website.

Please have a look at www.holdemblackjackstrategy.com

Holdem Blackjack was only introduced a few months ago. I'm not sure if it's going to be a hit, but I like a gamble.

The site's a bit naive, but I was concentrating on content first.

My next job is to get some incoming links, any advice on this would be very welcome. In fact any comments, advice and suggestions on absolutely anything would be appreciated.

Thanks.

/Dave
__________________
Dave B - www.holdemblackjackstrategy.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-25-2006, 03:09 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 712
Default

Nice site! Great job on the content and navigation is simple. The colors look nice and easy on the eyes. Great start.

__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2006, 01:08 PM
DaveB DaveB is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 5
Default

Hi losercore, thanks for that.

If anyone else has any feedback on how I can improve or suggestions on marketing, I'd really appreciate it. I've seen a few site reviews that have gone a bit pear-shaped, I hope that's not stopping anyone reviewing? I'm thick-skinned and open to any type of criticism, so please let me have it.

Thanks again,

/Dave
__________________
Dave B - www.holdemblackjackstrategy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 09:34 AM
Have you ever played Hold'em Blackjack? SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 09-20-2006 04:14 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 11:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 01:29 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0