Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2006, 07:04 PM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
Grindin'
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default High Stakes - Blog

Hey everyone,

I formed this blog a couple of days ago. It will have all the details of the high stakes games online. I've seen a lot of people interested in those high stakes games and on this blog, there will be reports of them.

So all the "railbirds" (and other people of course) can see how the games go and they don't have to watch it all the time, just read it from the blog

I'd be glad to receive some ideas of how to make it better, and some feedback of it.

http://www.highstakesreport.blogspot.com

Thanks
__________________
"Nobody gonna ask you where you got your dollar from, they ask you; do you have it?"



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
Grindin'
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default

Someone please say something

This blog is by the way doing better than I thought, it's been running from July 23th, I set up the tracker about 34 hours ago and there has been 1,074 page views since that. Pretty good I guess.
__________________
"Nobody gonna ask you where you got your dollar from, they ask you; do you have it?"



Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-27-2006, 04:59 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,289
Default

The idea is great! I like the specifics of it. What about throwing in some photos in your articles? The first thing I noticed is is looks like a lot of reading and If I'm just trying to catch up on a a few games I might just blow past it.

It's good though. Your writing ability is excellent. You are an entertaining writer and that's most important.

That's a lot of views in just 34 hours. Keep it up
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Vness Vness is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hi,

I'm glad to see your blog and that it is poker focused!

I am into the blog scene, but not an expert, but I can offer a few tips.

I see that you have included some links, and this is good. Participating in link exchanges and linking to your sources will extend your audience and hopefully, they will link back to you. Always test your links carefully, because a broken link reflects badly on your site. Also, make sure to include relevant keywords in each blog entry, for the best possible SEO.


Hope this helps, and be sure to link to http://blog.incomeaccess.com for some great tips and also news on our poker merchants!


Do you plan on blogging on other poker related things or mainly the high stakes games online?

Regards,
V.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
Grindin'
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default

Hey,

1,144 uniques and 1,621 page views in 2 days is what I consider good for a blog that has been up for 4-5 days. Couldn't be more happy!

Losercore, I don't know how to solve that problem, but I have to write the content. You can get into the specific article/writing by clicking on the right side, but I know that it's not the same as you would scroll on it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Photos would definitely be cool, screenshots of big hands or something like that.

Vness, is my MSN, can we talk more about blogs there? This blog is mostly about high stakes poker, but I plan to do (and have already arranged) interviews with some of these high stakes players so that's about as much as it goes out of the "high stakes world", though I have been planning to start other poker-related blogs.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, more please
__________________
"Nobody gonna ask you where you got your dollar from, they ask you; do you have it?"



Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2006, 01:25 AM
Dan Burns Dan Burns is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Great idea. I especially like reading the comments these players make. Some of them sound like they're right out of a $1/2 NL game, with guys taunting each other for leaving the tables and whatnot. Anyway, keep up the good work. -Dan Burns
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,033
Default

Just to let you all know I am partnered with SuperAffiliate on this one and we have moved to a premium domain, any reviews on the new look?

www.HighStakesReport.com

By the way 96.7% people added us to favorites today. Like whoa.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High Stakes Report Apparel Store Now Open adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-27-2007 03:04 PM
High stakes v Small stakes edmc General Poker Chat 2 03-20-2007 02:08 AM
Advertise On High Stakes Report SuperAffiliate The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-27-2006 10:49 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
GSN High Stakes $600K Hand, ouch Jeremy General Poker Chat 3 08-24-2006 08:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0