Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-08-2006, 01:51 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Thumbs up Titan Poker Club Forum up and running!

Proud to say, my first forum is finally up and running.

A little timid to say the least...hope it goes well.

If anyone wouldn't mind joining and making a few posts, it would be much appreciated.

Here is the locale:

http://www.titanpokerclub.com/forum/

Decided to go with phpBB2 for now...might switch to Vbulletin if I really like doing the forum thing.

Chris
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,246
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Corp, you gotta get rid of that ugly phpbb logo in the upper left hand corner and put some sort of banner or header up. Probably a 720x60 Titan banner would make sense.

Let me know if you need hand or need to know what files to modify. It's actually pretty simple, but I know how unsavvy you are with php.

It will of course cost you another backlink somewhere. LOL
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2006, 09:41 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Default

Isn't my avatar here enough for ya?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
LottomagicZ1212 LottomagicZ1212 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 6
Default

That is an avatar to be proud. Heading to your forum now hope you have an advert section.
__________________
Lotto
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z1212
MagicZ1212
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2006, 12:20 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,286
Default

Hey Corp,

Are you or anyone else with a new forum interested in a little post trading?

I've got a new ghost town

Post a day for a week or 2? I have time for the next week or so.

cheers
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2006, 12:33 PM
LottomagicZ1212 LottomagicZ1212 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 6
Default

Great sig line GregK

"All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I see now I should have been more specific."

Haven't found my verification E-mail for the above forum yet.

So here I am back here.
__________________
Lotto
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z1212
MagicZ1212
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Hey Greg,

I have a forum and although I have 206 members only about 10 are good for posts. I would be willing to help jump start your forum. PM me and we can work something out....

Corpfan:
Nice and simple forum. I'm going to sign up and give you a few posts. The only thing I see is that you Titan Poker club logo in the top left corner is distorted. You may want to tweak that.

The only other problem I see is that there are so many freeroll whores at Titan and I would be afraid they might take over. Everyone with a website has held the 4 $100 freerolls already...

Just my thoughts....

Last edited by Holyman : 06-09-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-2006, 08:23 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Default

What are the 4 $100 freerolls?

Greg,

Not sure if I will have the time...but send me the link to your forum and if I do, I will make some posts.


Thanks for the opinions/advice/info guys!

Cheers!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2006, 06:05 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Default

Just changed the look of the forum...found a really nice template in my opinion.

Also, figured out the banner rotation thing and how to insert the Club logo.

We are rocking now!!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 530
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

WAY TOO MANY CATEGORIES

A new forum needs about 2-3 categories at most. You really are confusing people who come there. Its hard enough to get a forum going, but when people are intimidated and confused, they definately are not going to make the crucial first post. Those are my thoughts...

-Justin
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DeuceAce.com Poker Freeroll - Free to enter and $300 prize pool - Running weekly! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-09-2006 03:25 PM
Sitewide text links available - DeuceAce.com Poker Forum - Special Price John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-26-2006 08:45 PM
Selling BigTourneys.com Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-05-2006 10:36 PM
How to promote a poker forum? John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-03-2005 08:14 PM
Why players do chip tricks at the poker table citytom General Poker Chat 4 11-27-2005 12:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0