Site just went live last night, lots of tweaks to do still.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
I like the name very much.. Perhaps there is too much scrolling on your subpages.. Many people will be unaware of the information lower down on those pages. Since you have no cms updates may be a bit bothersome for you but I guess you don't plan on updating the page so much.
__________________
The Free Poker Room Free poker content
I think it's a great looking site. Original and appeals to the masses, great casino portal. There may be a bit too much scrolling on the internal pages, but it's hard to tell. You may want to divide those pages up a bit more.
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com - $10K New Player Freerolls Monthly Focalclick Affiliate Program
OneSickPromo
Nice design, however the homepage loads really slowly for me.
It all starts as a black background and then the map loads piece by piece like 20 sec at least.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
Originally posted by PokerMaster@May 10 2006, 11:06 PM Nice design, however the homepage loads really slowly for me.
It all starts as a black background and then the map loads piece by piece like 20 sec at least.
interesting, are you on dial up ?
Thanks for the feedback.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
Originally posted by Nick0r@May 11 2006, 02:35 AM Quite a nice site.
Add alt/title text to those images though or there's nothing to tell the search engines what those links are about.
Thanks Nick!
I havent even started on seo stuff yet, but I appreciate the catch.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
I think it looks good. The one concern I have with audio on the homepage is I think if people are at work they will X out of it as soon as it comes up because they have no idea what the sound is gonna be.
I suppose you have to ask yourself if the audio file is gonna help you convert or make more money. It does sound cool, but of course I sit in an office all by myself and could freely surf porn all day if I wanted :P