Originally posted by cmos@May 12 2006, 01:23 PM I really dont think the site looks so professional and trustworthy, I wouldnt dare to deposit any money on it.
thanks for the input.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
Originally posted by Jeremy@May 11 2006, 10:22 AM I think it looks good. The one concern I have with audio on the homepage is I think if people are at work they will X out of it as soon as it comes up because they have no idea what the sound is gonna be.
I suppose you have to ask yourself if the audio file is gonna help you convert or make more money. It does sound cool, but of course I sit in an office all by myself and could freely surf porn all day if I wanted :P
Great idea though.
Yep i think you are right....
Maybe i can ask them to add an audio button and have it off by default.
Thanks for the input.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
Audio removed and other changes incoming, thank you for providing the feedback.
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams