Hey, I like the site. One thing I would suggest, since you are going for the "club" idea and are going to have members, I suggest you have a way for your members to communicate with each other via a forum or something. Other than that I think its great even though you are promoting a site that is very very fishy in terms of tracking players. <_< Goodluck!
I just don't understand why peole would signup for the club? You may get some signups if you move up in the SERPS, but for people to keep coming back, requires a lot of customers and customer serivce. How do you plan to market this idea.
Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Freerolls (with cash added).
Prizes (merchandise and cash).
Player of the Year Title (to win cash,etc...).
Fame.
A community feeling.
Customer support and service.
Why don't you think these things would entice people?
Give your views....they are helpful.
Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog