Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Hey Folks,

Good to be back. Think I found a little niche, but we'll see how it goes for a couple of months. Tried to keep the site simple and clean. Didn't want to manage the complexities of a site like BasicTexasHoldem this time.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.onlinepokercoaching.com

Funny how you miss this place :huh:

F2E
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Like anything it will all be about getting traffic. First of all though welcome back! Promoting and making money is like a drug or an addiction.

I suppose it certainly beats all the other filthy addictions out there.

Regarding the site I really think it looks good. I especially like the color scheme and header. One thought I have.............and this is just a thought.......

Why not make up some gift certificates for free poker coaching sessions and sell them on Ebay for .01 or whatever. This would be an immediate way to capture some interest and if your just selling a gift certificate for coaching. I'm pretty sure Ebay won't take down your auction.

Just an initial thought.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2006, 05:12 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,439
Default

Nice site.

Great idea Jeremy...you wabbit!

Keep up the good work...really like the colour scheme as well.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2006, 04:36 PM
cmos cmos is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 36
Default

You will pay people for taking lessons?
__________________
Proud owner of www.pokeraffiliates.com and www.pokerguide.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Cmos,

Yes, I will give real money players that play 500 raked hands 100 to hire a coach. My thinking is that if players become more comfortable with the game they will stay around and I will make more from them in the long run.

I had BasicTexasHoldem which was a strategy site but there are a ton of them out there and I wanted to concentrate on a niche (coaching) and see if I could make it work.
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 10:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 02:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0