News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-08-2005, 02:06 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 339
Default

I am now getting people to sign up under me at some poker rooms such as Titan Poker and Paradise Poker. However, I'm not getting any deposits. I'm wondering if I'm offering too much free stuff?

Free stuff as in free rolls. If someone could take a look at my site www.smackdogpoker.com and let me know wha tyout hink I would appreciate it.

I appreciate all comments.

SmackDog

War Jim Rome
War poker players laying down some cash for me!

I'm Out
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Advertising now available on Smack Dog Poker and Poker Satellite Center. PM me for rates if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-08-2005, 02:36 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

Your site looks good.
Design and colours are one of a kind. Nobody else looks like you.
Looks professional.

But, there is always a but, you are doing a lot of profiling of the free stuff.
Then I would guess you draw visitors looking for free stuff.
Is this good?
I don't know, maybe somebody else does.
Maybe Stephen from Paradise Poker can bring some light on this issue.
Paradise Poker, as you all know, is host for the Million Dollar Freeroll. What kind of players have come to Paradise Poker as a result of this promotion?

I'm not doing much free stuff. On one of my sites I do one freeroll each month. That's it.
My players convert ok.
I would guess 1 out of 6-7 registrations convert to real money players.

How many registrations have you got?
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-08-2005, 02:44 AM
cmos cmos is offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 36
Default

Well you are targeting free poker why would they deposit?
I guess most free players are also underage so it can pay off in the future.
__________________
Proud owner of www.pokeraffiliates.com and www.pokerguide.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 821
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

yes please avoid all free poker terms -- The convert horribly and are NOT worth your time...


(snicker)
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 913
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via MSN to Kyle Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cmos@Dec 8 2005, 04:44 AM
Well you are targeting free poker why would they deposit?
I guess most free players are also underage so it can pay off in the future.
if they track them for 4 or 5 years many could deposit later in life
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0