Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/)
-   -   wondering where i'm going wrong (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/3560-wondering-where-i-m-going-wrong.html)

SmackDog 12-08-2005 02:06 AM

I am now getting people to sign up under me at some poker rooms such as Titan Poker and Paradise Poker. However, I'm not getting any deposits. I'm wondering if I'm offering too much free stuff?

Free stuff as in free rolls. If someone could take a look at my site www.smackdogpoker.com and let me know wha tyout hink I would appreciate it.

I appreciate all comments.

SmackDog

War Jim Rome
War poker players laying down some cash for me!

I'm Out

MilanFlyer 12-08-2005 02:36 AM

Your site looks good.
Design and colours are one of a kind. Nobody else looks like you.
Looks professional.

But, there is always a but, you are doing a lot of profiling of the free stuff.
Then I would guess you draw visitors looking for free stuff.
Is this good?
I don't know, maybe somebody else does.
Maybe Stephen from Paradise Poker can bring some light on this issue.
Paradise Poker, as you all know, is host for the Million Dollar Freeroll. What kind of players have come to Paradise Poker as a result of this promotion?

I'm not doing much free stuff. On one of my sites I do one freeroll each month. That's it.
My players convert ok.
I would guess 1 out of 6-7 registrations convert to real money players.

How many registrations have you got?

cmos 12-08-2005 02:44 AM

Well you are targeting free poker why would they deposit?
I guess most free players are also underage so it can pay off in the future.

Holis 12-08-2005 09:41 AM

yes please avoid all free poker terms -- The convert horribly and are NOT worth your time...


(snicker)

Kyle 12-11-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cmos@Dec 8 2005, 04:44 AM
Well you are targeting free poker why would they deposit?
I guess most free players are also underage so it can pay off in the future.

if they track them for 4 or 5 years many could deposit later in life


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0