Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Came across another quote tonight that I liked. Simple but inspiring

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you wouldn't fail?"
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thats a good one Buckeye. Here's another:

"If I want something I've never had, I must do something I've never done."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Adding a few more.....

"Mediocrity is a handrail thats leaned on too often" - anon

"Don't quack like a duck. Soar like an eagle" - K. Blanchard
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Im a quote junkie I guess. This is by Chuck Palahniuk (wrote Fight Club, the book). For some reason it hits home with me. I think anyone who is an entrepreneur feels this way, especially if you're young. No one really understands why you are trying to do what you're doing, and if you havent had a ton of success quickly, everyone thinks youre an idiot wasting you time.

" All those people that give you shit and tease you about your book, or art, or music, or whatever...fuck them. FUCK. THEM. They aren't trying to do what you're doing. They aren't doing anything creative, or innovative or challenging. Fuck them and watch how they change when your art succeeds"
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 423
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I still really like the one in my signature.

Half of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up to get it. - Bill Phillips
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,175
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge
30th president of US (1872 - 1933)
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,223
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Im a quote junkie I guess. This is by Chuck Palahniuk (wrote Fight Club, the book). For some reason it hits home with me. I think anyone who is an entrepreneur feels this way, especially if you're young. No one really understands why you are trying to do what you're doing, and if you havent had a ton of success quickly, everyone thinks youre an idiot wasting you time.
I failed at about 25 different ventures before I became successful. To this day my buddies still like to joke about some of the crazy businesses I've done both on the internet and offline. 5 years later though I am laughing all the way to the bank.

While these guys are getting up at 6:00 A.M. every day to go sit in a cubicle for 8 hours to make a measly $60K a year, I am living the "American Dream" owning my own business and working my own hours.

The old saying "If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" is actually very true. Most people are too lazy however to do the work nessecary to achieve their goals, which in essence makes them pipe dreams, not goals.

Great Quotes!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-2006, 12:28 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,252
Default

"The higher you fly the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly" - Nietzsche

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

& my sig makes me lol
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
gaming stock quotes richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 10-04-2006 06:15 AM
Selling BigTourneys.com Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-05-2006 10:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0