Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2007, 02:39 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Question Suggestions? my new site.

This is my first site and attempt at going online....I haven't added most of the content, but was wondering if you could tell me what you thought of the design. Excited about getting started I hired a design company, which limited the number of pages I could use. (I've learned from this and might start another site with wordpress).

www.USAPokerPro.com is the site...

I'd appreciate any suggestions or words of wisdom....

I don't mind brutal comments, but c'mon there has to be 1 thing good about the site?!??

thanks

Last edited by USAPokerPro : 12-14-2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: forgot to add my URL.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2007, 02:52 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
Default

Hope you did not pay too much , and why limited pages ?

If you need a good design done , look in the design section for Kundan , for about $200 he will set you up a great design and you can have unlimited pages .

now for the site , you need content , not just banners .
Also loads a little slow for me , might just be my connection right now .
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2007, 03:27 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Default thank you..

thanks for the comment....I'm going to start adding content, just wanted to get some thoughts on the design of it.....

I know i still have bunch of detail work to do.....

I'll look for him. Hopefully I can get that other site up in Jan.

thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2007, 03:33 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 188
Default

loading slow for me too
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Default slow...

i noticed it is going slow...I"m trying to see whats wrong...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:04 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
Default

Who are you hosting with
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:11 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Default hosting..

with heritage web design...as a contract for design..i have to be hosted with them for a bit.....

I see that I'm learning a lot from my first site.....

is it loading faster.....it is on my computer.....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:21 PM
sirtiner sirtiner is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 18
Default

Loads fast for me = )
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:28 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAPokerPro View Post
with heritage web design...as a contract for design..i have to be hosted with them for a bit.....

I see that I'm learning a lot from my first site.....

is it loading faster.....it is on my computer.....

Honestly , Just dump the site all together .

Buy a 1 year hosting package from a good host , $80
Domain name , you already have .
Buy a design from kundan $175

For $255 you will have your own , nicely designed site , hosted on your own plan . Dont waste time being forced to have to be hosted with someone with limited pages , and them controlling the domain . Start out the right way .
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-14-2007, 04:36 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Default hey.

I emailed him about getting some information.. I have a hosting account at Globat, which I have 7 more domains I can use....

I might try my best on USAPokerPro with the site i have now...and do something completely different with another domain name I have that I want to use.

When my other site comes out...I'll post that here as well..

thanks for your feedback...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PR3 Job Board Site for Sale indieangler Websites & Domains For Sale 0 11-24-2007 06:32 AM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 10:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0