Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2007, 04:12 PM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default People of my family can join....?

My question is easy:
if my name is Mike Rot and I'm a promoter in PAW, are allowed members of my family like Jenna Rot join via my links?

Thanks for letting me know

__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,254
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

On the PAW network, that's fine as long as it is not so they can just play the minimum hands for you to collect the CPA.

If you have family members that are legitimate players, that's fine.

I think most programs take the same stance. The problem is a fair amount of CPA fraud is committed by affiliates signing up family members or friends in their same cities.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

Ok, so if they join the Revenue share is even better
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2007, 12:19 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 629
Default

Sure, your family members can join but like Jeremy said, if they are obviously coming in and playing the minimum to give you a CPA credit, this will be looked at very closely.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2007, 01:35 PM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

It won't be the case we are all good players and we play a lot
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,254
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If you play alot you should opt for MGR anyways, so it really won't be an issue.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:24 AM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

Ok! I have told my fahter to join CDPOker via my link, he is playing but in my account still nothing appear. Is it normal?

He joins the 12th
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2007, 12:11 PM
e-gamblingcity's Avatar
e-gamblingcity e-gamblingcity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

I have opened a support ticket and in my account still nothing appears, in the while my father opens even a Chan Poker account (only yesterday) and for the moment no reports.

On both cases they use the direct download link, I will add the same message in my support ticket , just to share
__________________
Best Poker, Casino, Gambling, Blackjack Sites - High Bonus - Freerolls or No Deposit - E-GamblingCity.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 940
Default

Some of my sub affs have complained over their Chan trackers as well. Contact Mitchell and he will have a look at them for you.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

We all suck, but we deposit plenty and my family surely uses my links :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My last emo thread aka I love Absolute Poker SecretSauce General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 12-01-2007 03:32 PM
People more swayed by gossip than truth Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 10-17-2007 09:13 AM
Please join me & Pray for Kaleb Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 07-28-2007 06:17 AM
PokerProForAYear Promotion - join in with PokerNews/PacificPoker GazMan 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 6 02-26-2007 12:35 AM
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 07:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0