Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 07-28-2007, 06:17 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
Default Please join me & Pray for Kaleb

Please join me & Pray for Kaleb
-----------------------------------------------
This was from a good friend of mine Nikki and this is a sad one too.
My Thoughts and Prayers go out to this family.
Please join me & Pray for Kaleb
This is what I do for a living and it's something you must have a Heart for.
I Thank You All
Tom
God Bless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This video was made by me for Kaleb and his family. Someone else has also set up a web site in his behalf so that you can leave your thoughts and prayers and well as keep updated to how he is doing. Please feel free to send this video to everyone you know, the more prayers for him the better. Thanks so much for taking the time to view this. You can reach his page by going to www.myspace.com/helpkaleb Thanks again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I can't stop crying and please if your the type of person that don't like looking at this sad video please don't watch it.
This brings me to tears and it seems like i'm at work.
I love everyone to say a prayer
Thanks My Friends
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10205292
www.myspace.com/helpkaleb
God Bless you Kaleb

-----------------------------------------------
This was from a good friend of mine Nikki and this is a sad one too.
My Thoughts and Prayers go out to this family.
Please join me & Pray for Kaleb
This is what I do for a living and it's something you must have a Heart for.
I Thank You All
Tom
God Bless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This video was made by me for Kaleb and his family. Someone else has also set up a web site in his behalf so that you can leave your thoughts and prayers and well as keep updated to how he is doing. Please feel free to send this video to everyone you know, the more prayers for him the better. Thanks so much for taking the time to view this. You can reach his page by going to www.myspace.com/helpkaleb Thanks again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I can't stop crying and please if your the type of person that don't like looking at this sad video please don't watch it.
This brings me to tears and it seems like i'm at work.
I love everyone to say a prayer
Thanks My Friends
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10205292
www.myspace.com/helpkaleb
God Bless you Kaleb
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/

http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerProForAYear Promotion - join in with PokerNews/PacificPoker GazMan 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 6 02-26-2007 12:35 AM
Join the #1 Poker / Gaming Related Product on CLICKBANK! "Sit N Go Pro" pojax The Spam Forum 2 02-13-2007 11:32 AM
Join Now and get $5.00 Free (No Deposit Required) Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 37 01-27-2007 06:31 PM
Reasons to join a poker room or supporting site? Prizes that would get you to sign? ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-31-2006 01:17 PM
Join my Poker Forum For FREE Freeroll Passwords pokersmack The Spam Forum 3 08-07-2006 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0