Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Savageman Savageman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Default Landing Page

How do these generally work as far as getting one set up? Are you able to do it yourself or do you need to propose outlines ect to the poker site in question and have them do it up? I've signed up for a few sites as an affiliate however for my marketing scheme to work it is absolutely vital that I have a custom landing page designed how I want it. I see that these sites often reward affiliates doing well and I suspect they wont want to put much into allowing myself to customize the landing pages prior to making them any money. Sort of like a catch 22. I am dealing with multiple third parties and satisfying everyones terms is why I need to do this. Are there any sites which are "newb" friendly or have good support for custom landing pages?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2007, 01:09 PM
dimanise's Avatar
dimanise dimanise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5
Default

which landing pages are you referring to? is it your landing page where you have banners advertising poker sites you are affiliated with or is it the landing page where visitors go after clicking on one of the banners?

you do have total control of your page but you probably won't get a custom landing page from the poker sites you are affiliated with. at least not that i know of, poker companies want things automated with least amount of effort from their side for each new member.
__________________
GreatestPokerRooms.com - new and growing no-risk advertising for online poker and casino affiliates

He that moves, does not stand still.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Savageman Savageman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Default

I was hoping for where I link the customers to on their site be different. Mainly because I advertise a certain part then they go to the site and get bombarded with all these deposit bonus's when my whole advertising is about free rolls ect.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unique Opportuniry - Get your own page on DeuceAce Poker Forums - Only your content John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 01-15-2007 09:18 AM
Post your Poker Page Info and backlinks on Smack Dog Poker SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 01-10-2007 12:47 AM
Landing Pages Now Available TonyGPoker TonyGPoker.com 13 11-20-2006 09:50 PM
USA featured landing page ResIpsa Poker.com 3 11-19-2006 05:20 PM
Landing page for PPM? CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-06-2005 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0