General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I cant seem to find the correct url for a landing page for the PPM?
Is there one?
I.E for 20% up to $100
http://www.partypoker.com/index20100.htm?wm=XXXXXX
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back Poker Rakeback Calculator
Originally posted by CAZ@Sep 6 2005, 01:30 AM I cant seem to find the correct url for a landing page for the PPM?
Is there one?
I.E for 20% up to $100
http://www.partypoker.com/index20100.htm?wm=XXXXXX
Anyone know?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back Poker Rakeback Calculator
Originally posted by Randy@Sep 6 2005, 01:41 PM I don't think it's a valid offer anymore, but maybe you could try emailing your account manager at Party Poker?
I have, no answer.
I asked because i thought i saw a post here somehwre stating somehting about the PPM.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back Poker Rakeback Calculator