first thing is that i don`t know how to put the tracking code into the banner
i read here something about it but don`t really understand it.
2) if i want to use a link to get new players can i use the trackingcode or do i have to add something to this and when i have to do this please give me a complete example like "http://www.sunpoker.com/index.asp?id=2465"
3) when i send a new player to a Pokerroom- how long does it take until this player appears in my paw account ?
About the question 3) ....I'm really not understanding....2 players joined 2 casinos I'm promoting...between 4th and 5th November....but today I still can't see anything in my personal panel....it says I have no player, no earnings and nothing......terms says it takes 72hours to appear....but it seems strange that I still haven't anything in my panel....is this normal?
I still have no player and no earnings today... ..and I talked to the other player who joined...and he said he has played enough on the 6th...
So...I should have two players who met the requirements ...one on 4th and one on 6th...but today (10th) still nothing in my panel...I hope to see something soon...my panel is 0$ Everywhere...