Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-02-2007, 07:40 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 879
Default

HAHAHAH, didnt think of it.. Cool domain name..

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieangler View Post
Interesting domain name. I guess there's a big difference between "Crackin' Casinos" and "Crack In Casinos"? =)
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:59 AM
magicalstone magicalstone is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Hah! I never noticed that in the domain name, shows how impulsive I was purchasing that domain name (I also own www.crackintocasinos.co.uk hehe). Thanks for all of the comments so far, I didn't expect such a large response, you've all been very helpful.

Something is going on with the centering in IE7 - and I hadn't really tested it in that, only on Firefox and Safari as it was designed and coded on Mac. Not really sure what I need to do to fix that.

Anyway - I'm going to compile a list of all the adjustments I need to make now, and then start to work through then. Cheers again
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:47 AM
GCPguy GCPguy is offline
Future Millionaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 21
Default

Nice looking site.

One suggestion - I noticed when I pull it up in both Firefox and IE that the "Contact Us" button overlaps and carries back over the "Home" button.

You may correct it by changing the menu font size in your CSS file. The part I'm referring to is this,

#menu ul li a:link, #menu ul li a:active, #menu ul li a:visited
{
color: #767676;
padding: 13px 7px 15px 7px;
font-size: 1em;
background: transparent url('menuoff.png') center left repeat-x;
font-family: 'lucida grande', arial, sans-serif;
font-weight: bold;
text-decoration: none;

Changing the font-size: to .9em; seemed to do the trick.

Best of luck!
__________________
Gulf Coast Poker
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-05-2007, 05:50 PM
magicalstone magicalstone is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Thanks for that info mate, really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 10:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
21 Ways to Promote Your Site Online and Off FinRivered General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-10-2005 09:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0