
I'd ditch the forum, and just focus on the website for now. Forums can be a huge waste of time unless you really know what you're doing, and websites can bring in so much more money.
In regard to the site - some colour clashes, and there seems to be no 'structure' to the site. I mean - it's a simple enough site to navigate - but there's a lot of scrolling down on the main page -when you could condense that into a smaller page, so that the user gets to see all(or most) of the information and offers when visiting. There's some pretty templates out there that will give your page a nice professional feel.
I'd datestamp the page somewhere - if I find it while browsing, I have no idea when the page went up, whether it's still valid or not.
Also I recommend using unique content. I'm not sure if it's all like this, but I noticed something like * PartyPoker.com (www.PartyPoker.com) is the world's largest online poker brand in terms of number of players and revenues. You'll find a great variety of poker games and tournaments, plus blackjack. is taken directly from Partys webpage. You want unique content for the search engines.
Also on the deposit bonuses page, I'd expand on some of the information. Like with Full Tilt, you state "Special: Best deposit offer". Why? Why is it the best deposit offer? Tell the visitors why. Also if you're focusing on bonuses, give them more information....like does it clear at tournaments, for example.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
|