Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Mansion.com

Mansion.com Mansion.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the Mansion affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 97
Default Received seven unwanted e-mails in short time

I have, as far as I remember, never been in contact with mansion poker but still they have sent seven e-mails to me in one months time. I think that is over the top. Now I opted out the mailing list that I never opted in to, so hopefully I won't receive any more mails for a while.

Mansion poker might be a good affiliate program, haven't checked it out, but sending seven e-mails is a little bit over the top. If the three first doesn't get any reply the recipient probably isn't interested.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
mfosouto mfosouto is online now
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 161
Default

Talking about unwanted e-mails, I am still receiving e-mails from dominateonlinepoker.com ... Oh my.
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Average time from free signup to first deposit? pokertipsfromthepros General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-14-2007 04:30 PM
Attending Conferences - Tips, Tricks and Managing your time Nick0r General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
How do you spend your time? RCNastermind New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 12-21-2006 07:37 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0