Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-09-2007, 08:20 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default Cheap Sitewide links...

This might sound strange and will only apeal to those that know me.

I am redesigning a site (That I am not posting at the moment until the redesign is done) It is over a year old, has a PR2 and all internal pages are PR2 or PR1. In the past I put very little effort into this site although I still maintain about 100 uniquies a day, 99% from search engines. Number one for various good terms and top ten for others.

The site will have a new look using an old template I got from Alance that you all have seen at Perfectlypoker.com. Sadly that site has to go and the template is going with it. I do not have the time for a site from scratch.

I am offering 4 footer sitewide links with visiability for $50 for 6 months. I am giving long term offers here as the site will soon be much more valuable than it is now.

I want to get these links during the redisign so I can add them to my template so they fit nicley on every page.

I plan to push the site over the next few months and should bring in a higher PR soon as I will finally add content after over 6 months of just letting it sit there.

6 months for $50 - great deal...

PM or post if interested. First 4 only.

Payments can be made: Paypal (first choice) or stars transfer.

These will end up on all pages and are highly visable for footer links and not within a frame or pulled page. These will be hard links on every page.

I will let those interested know the site only if they are long term members of PAW and are interested. A lot of you can just figure it out what the site is as its has been around for a awhile and is in need of a makeover and added content.

Let me know

Thanks
Don


BTW if you want the perfectlypoker.com domain name it's up for $75. (Godaddy) Has a PR2 associated with it and traffic even tough that site never made it past the first page as I ran out of time. The template is NOT included in that price as it will be used for this other site and I don't want two of the same designs out there.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:01 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

How about $100 for 12 months ?
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holis View Post
How about $100 for 12 months ?
You always get me for those yearly offers Holis...lol

Right now I want to stick with 6 months but I am of course giving all owners first chance at renewing links. Probably at the same price but you never know what will happen in six months.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

3 left
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2007, 11:52 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

2 left
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:30 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

Just one left.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2007, 02:02 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

Sorry all looks as though the are all gone. I am still awaiting payments for 2 and have a list of 2 waiting so that's all we got for now.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Guess I shouldnt have gone out shopping today after all
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling Site-Wide PR3 links, VERY CHEAP! purely-poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 02-25-2007 09:46 AM
Poker site - 15k uniques/mo - 2 Sitewide text links + 2 button positions available John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 01-30-2007 06:29 AM
Pr4 - Pr3 - Sitewide Seo Footer links the27offsuit.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 12-15-2006 01:43 PM
Cheap PR5 Sitewide and PR4 Inner pages Darko The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 08-12-2006 03:30 PM
Sitewide text links available - DeuceAce.com Poker Forum - Special Price John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-26-2006 08:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0