Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-26-2007, 04:04 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default Trade poker money for paypal money?

Hi i have seen this posted a few times. I need money in paypal and i have money at a few poker sites. If you have paypal and would like some poker money could you PM me. I will trade.
Plz only PM me if you have over 10 post or can be trusted.
Thanks
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
abcd abcd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Default

Hi I desperately need to understand poker. I am willing to play but I need to understand it first. I also need to know how I can seek assistance from this site? Yes, I have my paypal account. But I need to be assured that I can win and make money. I dont have 10 posts, but I can be trusted because I trust my commitment and honesty. And no one would be more disappointed and hurt if I break my commitment than me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I can't tell if I should ban this abcd or not lol.

Obv don't trade with him, but I am not sure if he deserves a banning
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-26-2007, 04:56 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

You want to play poker but only if you can win?? This might be the wrong sport for you my friend. If your just starting and looking to play but only if your going to win you might as well just send me some money and go play another sport. and save yourself the frusturation... Sorry just kidding but poker is not a sure win. Someon has to lose.
But if your interested in learning i can teach you, I am starting up a free poker school. And maybe as i get to know you we can do a trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd View Post
Hi I desperately need to understand poker. I am willing to play but I need to understand it first. I also need to know how I can seek assistance from this site? Yes, I have my paypal account. But I need to be assured that I can win and make money. I dont have 10 posts, but I can be trusted because I trust my commitment and honesty. And no one would be more disappointed and hurt if I break my commitment than me.
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-27-2007, 03:11 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 451
Default how could you, Brandon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I can't tell if I should ban this abcd or not lol.

Obv don't trade with him, but I am not sure if he deserves a banning
How could you possibly consider punishing such refreshing candor and honest self-disclosure?

There are not enough good samaritans in the world.
Just this morning, however, I got two emails offering me hundreds of thousands of dollars if I would assist in transporting funds internationally.
I wonder if he wrote them?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:28 AM
abcd abcd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Default

I wonder why ignorance can land people in trouble? I came to this site to learn about poker. Obviously, I cannot trade unless I am myself confident of expertise in this game. In fact I was trying to find a segment on learning poker, not finding one, I landed on general poker chat in the hope that I may perhaps gain some insight here. Unfortunately, Brandon thinks I deserve banning. I am sorry Brandon for sounding so naive as to raise suspicion. Thankyou Xpertadvice4u. I myself keep getting lotteries, fund transfer offers in my mail box and I have learnt to simply delete them or send them to spam folder. Hope you understand me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-27-2007, 11:05 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

What you are posting doesn't make any sense. Brandon probably couldn't tell if the post was a serious post or a spam post because it didn't make very much sense, at all. This entire message board isn't really for learning about poker, it's all about being a poker affiliate. Not trying to be rude, but I think you're completely lost here.

"Obviously, I cannot trade unless I am myself confident of expertise in this game."

I don't even know what that means. I'm starting to think that some people around here are taking dumb pills.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

It was more from this post...
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ew-please.html

I couldn't figure out if you were a spammer or not. That was the point. If your paragraph made a bit more sense I would have been more clear. Check your 4 posts to date, then tell me why a ban does not make sense.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey gooder, I have money in paypal so I can probably help you out. Just shoot me a pm and let me know how much you need transferred.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0