Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie
this thread has one major flaw in it. I defy anyone to figure out what is going on at Absolute/UB. I don't think that your statement of what is obvious is indeed obvious. Bodog essentially did the same thing with Jamie Gold.
If I was a guessing man I would guess that this was a dollars and sense decision. The can't make dollars so it doesn't make sense.
|
Exactly, these players did not drop out, they were dropped. From the people I have talked to almost NO ONE is spending money in 2007 in America. Wait and see how bland WSOP is compared to last year. Its just not a smart move to spend that much in America right now. I am interested to see what FT does considering they have the biggest balls ever
And Jaime Gold was dropped because he is not a good player, was going through a lawsuit, and will be forgotten after the 2007 WSOP.