View Single Post
  #12  
Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,613
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The Lifestyles show at the WSOP will not have any .net or .com poker sites. Likewise the pros will not be able to promote .com or .net poker sites on their clothing if I understand correctly. Of course they can probably still have logo's, but I'm not sure.

I agree with Beanie. Endorsing these guys may have made sense in the past when you could leverage their name and face all over the place in the U.S. But with next to nothing being spent on U.S. media buys, what's the point anymore. Just to have them on your homepage? How much is that worth anymore?

It would make more sense to endorse guys like Antonius or Luske and promote in Eastern Europe. Many people don't realize, but the BIG pro's in the U.S. don't get as much respect across the pond as they do here in America.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote