Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Greg29 Greg29 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
Default PartyPoker question

Hi, I am a poker player and I am considering the possibility of becoming an affiliate. However, I will still be mostly a poker player. I have a question concerning the PartyPoker affiliate program: Can I become an affiliate there and sign up as a player through my own affiliate link ? Can I "refer myself" ? Since I already have an account on PartyPoker, I thought I could create a new account on EmpirePoker (same network) and signup using my PartyPoker code. Would I get paid by PartyPoker for the rake generated ? Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2007, 05:31 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,305
Default

Most programs frown on it. You will not always get caught though.

I know Party does not allow it.

With Full Tilt you can request to be put under your own tracker and they will allow it if you are a serious player.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Greg29 Greg29 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Has anyone tried it successfully on Party ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2007, 02:02 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 464
Default

Pretty much your always going to be towing the line. I think eventually you would get caught, and that might jeopardize other players you have signed up legitametly that you are getting paid on.

I wouldn't mess with it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:43 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 83
Default

If you're not planning on acitvely being an affilaite, go ahead and try. Most likely, you'll get away with it for a while and then they'll close your account.

If you're going to actually be promoting Party Poker, it's not worth it.

If you're looking for rakeback, there's no shortate of sites you can play at.
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partypoker player accounts question ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-13-2006 02:54 PM
Partypoker Tracker ID Question ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-29-2006 07:22 AM
PartyPoker RMP v. TP Question indieangler PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 12-08-2005 05:04 AM
Question about PartyPoker Affiliate Agreement bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 33 06-07-2005 01:06 AM
Question about Partypoker Ezekiel General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-07-2005 10:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0