Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 601
Default

I know exactly how you feel losercore. As recently has January, they were accounting for 25-30% of my income. Last month, I made about 5% of what I did in January.

I'm actually really upset with the way they handled this. Has anyone else had straight 0's in their stats since they moved to the new network? Apparently, we aren't even getting credit for existing international players. Did we even hear anything about this from the affiliate program? Will bonus codes still work? This program has quickly become a joke.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-15-2007, 10:35 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,271
Default

I just stopped promoting them 100%. I could not belive what happened. i logged in once to see players and there were 562 players playing on a Sat afternoon. they lost just about all htere action.

I seem to be getting a little. like I said I got a whopping $150 from them last month
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 05:03 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0