General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Microgaming announced today that Doyle's Room is joining its network. No word yet on whether the move means Doyle's Room will re-enter the U.S. market.
God i hope so. Doyles room was making me an average of about $2000 a month all on MGR players and the last month $150. i was so pissed. What can you do though?
That would be great because i have emails for all my big players there.
Hope this works out.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
__________________
Holis
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams