General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
This isn't correct, although lots of SEO's write this in forums and blogs. Trading links works fine. Some link pages carry no weight in search engines, and some link pages carry plenty of weight with search engines.
True. I should have been more specific. Link exchanges with high quality sites which have a high quality resource/links page do work well.
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st October - $7.500 net income
What irritates me the most is that I do a ton of PPC marketing. I know for sure that I actually PAY money for a good % of those spammy emails I receive.
Rule #127 - If you're gonna spam for links, DON'T use a PPC search engine!
There are others that are free. One is called 'Google.com', try that one first. Plus, you know these are sites with PR - duh!