Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-19-2007, 05:35 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
Well I learned a lesson with this company.
Told ya so
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:42 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 321
Default

Saw an ad in Bluff december about http://www.vegasbulldog.com/ (webcam poker)
__________________
Holdem Romania
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-13-2007, 06:08 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

I'm gonna get a free webcame! I'l sell it on ebay when I get it hehe...seriously I think webcam poker would be very weird, I don't think I could ever play it but I guess it would help to rule out robots and stuff..at least partially. What if some drunk guy exposed himself though....you know those sicko's would.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
What if some drunk guy exposed himself though....you know those sicko's would.
Hmmmm.......I'd rather some beautiful girl playing online poker exposed herself, I don't really see the problem.

In all honesty though, this is another one of those concepts that I think will never be successful. If you gave me a free webcam, and a free money to play with, I'd probably still play at Stars or Fulltilt. Part of the reason people play online poker is because of the anonymity.

Knowing that other people were watching me on a webcam while I was playing online poker just seems to weird. And seriously, what kind of tells are you really going to get off of a webcam? Can you imagine how crazy people would get on the webcams if they got rivered and lost a big pot.

I can't think of anyone that would prefer to play online this way.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-13-2007, 11:39 AM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,279
Default

Only if its strip poker
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JacksNQueens Poker Blog JacksNQueens The Spam Forum 1 06-07-2007 11:14 PM
Latest developments at JacksNQueens.com JacksNQueens JacksNQueens.com 23 03-08-2007 01:56 PM
What happend to United Partner Program? (Everest Poker) DominoD General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 01-08-2007 09:03 PM
What happend to the PR? losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-03-2006 05:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0