Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2007, 02:00 AM
yavat yavat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 42
Default being an affiliate at online betting site

Hi People,

I hope that all is well with you.

I would like to know if anyone has an affiliate agreement with an online betting site. If so, how it works for poker section?

I am thinking of being an affiliate at Gamebookers.com but their current program only includes sportbetting eventough they have the poker and casino sections. Their pokerroom is provided by PartyGaming, Gamebookers told me to have an affiliate account with Partypartners.

I simply need to know how things work....

Thank you...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2007, 08:28 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

In that case why not just forget about gamebookers, sign up with Partypartners and you can promote all their products including party bets, from one account.

here is the rate card : https://secure.partypartners.com/why_join/payment.jsf
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-20-2007, 04:06 PM
yavat yavat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 42
Default

Thank you!

Now, I am checking partypartners affiliate program. If I become their affilate, I will contact Gamebookers to check how we can solve this issue. I am also keen on having Gamebookers on my site.

thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-21-2007, 07:54 AM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Default

Just so you know, PartyGaming also owns Gamebookers.
__________________
thecortster's Poker Blog
German Poker Portal
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 09:33 PM
Poker affiliate site for sale stacksback The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 09-04-2006 09:02 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 07:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
21 Ways to Promote Your Site Online and Off FinRivered General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-10-2005 08:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0