News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 199
Default multiple accounts at UB?

I had an account a few years ago at UB but I couldnt remember my username or even my email address. I contacted them via phone and I told the guy about it. He told me to just open another account. I asked him if he was sure this was allowed since I would be getting another 1st deposit bonus and he said it was fine. Will I get tracked to my old affiliate or the new one? If i was promoting them I would be pretty pissed. Just thought I would give a heads up to anyone that is.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 302
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

yes, its quite lame.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2007, 06:14 PM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 117
Default

anybody take rakeback on ub?

i'm ready to sign up (again) lol.
__________________
_____________________________________________
Mac Poker News, Mac Poker Forums Boot Camp Poker and Parallels Poker
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
poker sites closing down US player accounts ???? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 08-03-2006 01:32 PM
Neteller and Multiple Bank Accounts indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-11-2006 10:11 PM
Same household, multiple accounts. CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-14-2005 04:18 AM
Accounts on multiple party skins jschell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-29-2005 07:04 PM
Multiple Accounts JTreff General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-07-2005 09:41 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0