Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2005, 11:41 AM
JTreff JTreff is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Been an affiliate for a few months now and I am clearing $600 a month in MGR and I am happy with the extra income. Also the help from Jerremy has been worth it already. I bought his book 2 weeks before SuperBowl and slammed 15 parking lots with flyers, I only got 4 new players but they have been a huge source of income making back the flyers money in about a month and a half...

Anyway my question is this. What can be made of the sites giving away free $50? For fun I created an email and put it on RGP saying free $50 accounts, email me for details. I got 25 emails in 4 hours. One guy even said "Hey, this could be cool, I have 6 friends that want this too, how do we sign up!"

Obvious to me is that someone has found a way around creating multiple accounts on Party, snagging these free $50 offers and either transferring or losing the money at the tables. Has anyone tried this over an extended period of time and snagged any real accounts? I have been thinking of giving away 10 of these accounts to put them all on my buddy list and see what they do
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
multiple accounts at UB? NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-13-2007 08:14 PM
poker sites closing down US player accounts ???? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 08-03-2006 03:32 PM
Neteller and Multiple Bank Accounts indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-12-2006 12:11 AM
Same household, multiple accounts. CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-14-2005 06:18 AM
Accounts on multiple party skins jschell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-29-2005 09:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0