Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default Canadian NETELLER accounts...insufficient funds?

Anyone had a neteller cheque come back to them from a Canadian bank?

I had a cheque from 2 weeks ago come back with "insufficient funds" stamped on it. Neteller insufficient funds? ....yikes...

An inquiry relieved my suspicions. Apparently Neteller will no longer issue cheques in US dollars. All you have to do is call them back and ask for a cheque to be re-issued to you.

Scary....
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

It is hard to doubt the management of such a successful company like Neteller. But boy have they screwed up lately. I think they are so behind the 8 ball, everyone is scrambling.

I have called by phone, emailed and talked on their live support. They didn't notify a single soul regarding this "insufficient funds" thing. They expect you to just get in touch with someone and ask for another cheque in a different currency (mostly due to the US lately...I was told).

So the latest I was told is to....

email : and ask for new cheque. Then I was also told later to add in you want it in a different currency. After mentioning that neteller didn't advise anyone regarding this issue, I was told email:

I am beginning to feel the pain like you guys south of the border.

__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

...server acting up?
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-22-2007, 12:01 AM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

I dont know why they bother giving out all these email adresses to neteller. They dont respond to ANY of them.

might as well just tell us to write to or perhaps
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-22-2007, 12:40 AM
CRBadBeat CRBadBeat is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Default

I just had one of my players contact me saying they closed down his Canadian account, anyone hear anything like that?
__________________
http://www.roundersradio.com
http://www.onlinepokertour.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-22-2007, 01:05 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 449
Default closures common....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRBadBeat
I just had one of my players contact me saying they closed down his Canadian account, anyone hear anything like that?
They are very quick to close, but usually will reopen quickly after a phone call. They have a lot of security red flags that make them act quickly, rather than repent slowly.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-22-2007, 01:10 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,157
Default

They have a lot of security red flags that make them act quickly, rather than repent slowly.

lol, thats funny
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Still no word from neteller.

I am beginning to now wonder if taking them to court may be an option....seems silly I know, but its crossed my mind.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

...anyone else had an "insufficient funds" notice from their bank when cashing a Neteller cheque?



Flopster
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

After reading the latest postes on 2+2 regarding bounced cheques to Non-US accounts ....

I AM DONE WITH NETELLER. They are not healthy. Check it out.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neteller - Bad News Canada/Turkey DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 03-29-2007 05:36 PM
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Neteller and Multiple Bank Accounts indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-12-2006 12:11 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0