Quote:
|
Originally Posted by stillshadow
Thanks for the info. I haven't had any issues so far with checks or outgoing transactions so I hope that incoming wire transfers shouldn't be a problem, either. The bizarre thing that I understand with Mansion is that US players can request wire transfers for withdrawals, but affiliates cannot request the same thing? Why don't they just dump your affiliate earnings into your player account? Perhaps I'll go ask my AM about that right now. Was your Mansion wire transfer for your player account?
|
you can transfer your earnings from your aff account to your player account then request the wire
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
|